We are happy to have you here!
Please make sure you read this document carefully before you enter your class or enroll for any course.
This document is an agreement between you (student/teacher) and Dummy Class in terms of the usage of our services. By using dummyclass.com or any of our services, including our physical products, online products, etc., you have entered this agreement and it is binding according to the laws of Nigeria and the world.
If you do not in any way agree with one or any parts of this agreement, please immediately stop using our services.
The contents and design of dummyclass.com website, and any material e-mailed or shipped to you in conjunction with Dummy Class, are copyright of Dummy Class. You may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any trade marks for any reason without written permission from Dummy Class. You may not use our intellectual property for anything aside personal use.
Use of Dummy Class Content
All the content on dummyclass.com is strictly for personal, non-commercial use only.
You may retrieve (into our proprietary flash drive) and display Dummy Class content on a computer screen or mobile device, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on your computer or mobile device for your personal, non-commercial use. Except as expressly permitted in these Terms, you may not reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit any Dummy Class content.
You must not do any of the following (and more related, but not listed) without a written permission from Dummy Class:
- You must not reproduce, store, or transmit Dummy Class content to any other website, newsgroup, mailing list, electronic bulletin board, server or other storage device connected to a network.
- You must not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit all or any part of Dummy Class content without the prior written consent Dummy Class.
- You must not remove the copyright or trade mark notice from any copies of Dummy Class made available under these Terms.
Course Orders and Cancellation
We offer different types of courses, and we reserve the right to vary the amount of content and types of service made available to you or other users at any time.
Dummy Class will try to process your course enrollment promptly but we don’t that it will be activated by any specified time. By submitting your payment and other order details, you are offering to pay for a class.
We will accept your offer and form a contract when we confirm your payment and contact details. If you have not already registered, we will automatically register you once your payment is confirmed. We will then provide you access to your course by email as receipt of your payment.
Cancellation and Refunds
Unless specifically stated in any additional terms and conditions that apply to any Course or Dummy Class content, you will only have the right to cancel your course order if you do so within the first 12 hours of placing your order or before you receive the flash drive (before receiving, or viewing the course).
Once you have received the flash drive, or have accessed the course, you no longer have a right to cancel or request for refunds. WE DO NOT HAVE A WORKING RETURN POLICY.
If you have a right to cancel as set out above, and you exercise that right, then unless the terms of any course offer or promotion states otherwise, we will reimburse all payments received from you as soon as reasonably practicable.
How to cancel
You may notify us of your wish to cancel your Course order by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do write your email following the format below and send it to us by e-mail email@example.com.
To: Dummy Class
Subject: Order Cancellation
Tel no: [insert telephone no if applicable]
I/we hereby give notice that I/we cancel my/our Course order contract
Purchased on: [insert date of Course order]
Customer Reference Number: [insert relevant Customer reference number]
Your name (or the customer’s name if different):
Your address (or the customer’s address if different):
We promise to provide you every course vetted as best to the highest quality as possible in every field that is worth every kobo you spend (and the terms of any offer or promotion that may apply to your Course order). As further detailed above you have legal rights with regards to your Course order including, if applicable, the right to cancel. Should you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees and Payments
You are responsible for any fees that are payable.
The price to be paid for your Course will be made clear to you on the course pages or during the order process. Pricing of courses may change from time to time. Dummy Class has the right to change the pricing of their classes at any given time.
You agree to pay the school fees at the rates notified to you at the time you purchase your course order. Eligibility for any discounts, or coupons, if applicable, can be used at the time you make your order and cannot be changed during the term of your Course order.
If you have been given any, you will be able to use website approved coupons to purchase any Course. However, you may only use one coupon per Course and you must not allow anyone other than you to use such coupons.
All payments must be made in advance in US Dollars, and that can be accessible by anyone from anywhere in the world.
NOTE that the conversion rates of US Dollars change over time. Please check with your Nigerian banks or other domiciliary banks to understand the level of this change.
You are responsible for the payment of all charges associated with the use, by you or someone else, of the Site using your ID.
When you purchase a course, you must provide us with complete and accurate payment information.
By submitting payment details you confirm that you are entitled to use those payment details for this purpose. If we do not receive payment authorisation or any authorisation is subsequently cancelled, we may immediately terminate or suspend your access to your Course(s) and in suspicious circumstances we may contact the issuing bank/payment provider and/or law enforcement authorities or other appropriate third parties.
You are responsible for all content you post.
Our website contains forums (for each course) where students can interact and ask questions related to the course or the class. They can make ‘noise’ like a virtual classroom. While Dummy Class does not control the materials students and instructors post to forums, we reserve the right to delete, move or edit any message and to terminate your access to and use of the forums.
You are solely responsible for the content of your Messages. You must comply with any rules posted by Dummy Class on a forum.
You may not:
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any messages containing material that is obscene, racist, homophobic or sexist or that contains any form of hate speech;
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any messages that infringe copyright;
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any messages that are illegal, libellous, defamatory or may prejudice ongoing legal proceedings or breach a court injunction or other order;
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any messages that are abusive, threatening or make any form of personal attack on another user or an employee of The Economist;
- Post Messages in any language other than English;
- Post the same message, or a very similar message, repeatedly;
- Post or otherwise publish any messages unrelated to the forum or the forum’s topic;
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any messages containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any chain messages or spam;
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any messages with recommendations to buy or refrain from buying a particular security or which contain confidential information of another party or which otherwise have the purpose of affecting the price or value of any security;
- Disguise the origin of any messages;
- Impersonate any person or entity;
- Post or transmit any Messages that contain software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the website;
- Collect or store other users’ personal data; and
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using the forums.
By submitting messages to any forum, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, costs and expenses arising out of any messages you post or publish that are in breach of this section.
We have no control over individuals posting messages on any forum. We cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any messages.
Specific additional obligations for Users
As a student or an instructor with access to dummyclass.com, you represent, warrant and agree under oath that:
- you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the pricing information before using the website or buying a course;
- you will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the website;
- you will not post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libelous content;
- you will not reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, communicate to the public, create derivative works from or otherwise use and exploit any Dummy Class content except as permitted by these Terms or the additional terms of any particular Course (if applicable);
- you agree that Instructors can be provided with your personal information such as email address and other contact details, if need be and you grant us permission to use it to provide any Course or other Content to you in accordance with these Terms;
- other than as set out in these Terms you will not disclose any personal information to an Instructor, and otherwise will assume responsibility for controlling how your personal information is disclosed or used, including, without limitation, taking appropriate steps to protect such information; and
- you will not solicit personal information from any Instructor or other User.
This is to certify that Dummy Class grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use Dummy Class content, for which you have paid all required fees, solely for your personal, non-commercial, educational purposes through the Site, in accordance with these Terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with particular Courses. All other uses are expressly prohibited absent our express written consent. You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, license, or otherwise transfer or use any Dummy Class content unless we give you explicit permission to do so. Dummy Class content is licensed, and not sold, to you.
Specific additional obligations for Instructors
If you are submitting content to Dummy Class as an instructor, you hereby agree to the following terms:
- you are subject to our approval, which we may grant or deny in our sole discretion;
- you must ensure that the skills you are trying to teach is of the highest quality and you have overall mastery;
- you must contact the admin with your content;
- once your training has been approved, you will receive the negotiated price;
- Dummy Class will own all license and exclusive rights to your course, and all other related resources;
- you have the required qualifications, credentials and expertise, including without limitation, education, training, knowledge, and skill sets, to teach and offer the services you offer on and through the Site;
- you will not interfere with or otherwise prevent other Instructors from providing their services;
- you shall respond promptly to Users seeking your services and ensure a quality of service commensurate with the standards of your industry and instruction services in general;
In your capacity as an Instructor, you hereby grant Dummy Class the exclusive rights and license to reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, offer, market and otherwise use and exploit your class on the website.
Changes to the Site
Dummy Class reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at any time, to suspend, change, modify, add or remove portions of Dummy Class content made available on the website at any time and to restrict the use and accessibility of the website.
Liability and Indemnity
Although we endeavour to ensure the high quality and accuracy of the website and the content of the website, we make no warranty, express or implied concerning the content made available on the website will turn you into an overnight guru.
We will not be held responsible for circumstances beyond its control.
For instance, some natural disasters may hold our dispatchers from delivering the flash drive at the time we ascertain.
We will not be liable or deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance or interruption of the delivery of our content that may result from any cause or circumstance beyond its or their reasonable control, including but not limited to failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes or natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, or governmental restrictions.
Additional Terms apply to your use of Dummy Class content.
- Non-Waiver. No delay or omission on the part of either party in requiring performance by the other party of its obligations will operate as a waiver of any right.
- Notices. Notices to Dummy Class must be made by email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you in class.